Friday 6 March 2015

I'm back to the blogosphere!

Hi everyone! It's been nearly a year since I last wrote a blog, and what a busy year it's been! I got married for one thing (pictures below!) went on the most incredible honeymoon to Jamaica, and returned home to find out I'm pregnant! We are due to have our little girl on 2nd May 2015, so not long left now. Having been stuck at home for a while now, I figured I would start blogging again. I kind of lost my mojo when it came to beauty and skincare, particularly during my first trimester when nothing was going to take away the greyness on my face from throwing up and being constantly nauseous. However, my best friend whipped me back into shape and I am now back to skincare/beauty obsessive status. So stay tuned for weekly blogs which will now not only concentrate on skincare and beauty, but also pregnancy and new mum life!

Hope you enjoy!
D x

PS: As promised, here are a few pics from my wonderful wedding day! And a cheeky bump pic!

Matt and Dani's Wedding
Date: 14th August 2014
Photographs: Senior Mac







No comments:

Post a Comment